CatPak™ is the full solution for coating and curing 30-inch flexible packaging films utilizing eBeam technology. EBeam is the state-of-the-art, high-demand finishing option for fast, clean, food-safe flex-pack films. CatPak™ brings all the key components together in one system.
CatPak™ System Highlights:
- Compact finishing system
- Instantly cured high-performance indirect food-contact compliant coatings
- Speed: Up to 600 feet per minute (mechanical speed)
- Patented integrated shield roll fixes the position of the web
- Minimizes nitrogen flow
- Easily accessible for maintenance and cleaning
- Use for fully flood-coated or spot-registered eBeam coating
- Works well with compostable film chemistries, i.e. Natureflex
Converters opt for eBeam because it offers:
- A uniform, instantaneous cure
- A food-compliant finished surface without post-cure time
- The same gloss and depth of image as reverse printed and laminated packaging
Plus, the CatPak™ System won’t damage HP Indigo ElectroInk, and it seamlessly supports fixtures like zippers and spouts.
FINISHING BENEFITS: The CatPak™ System includes the eBeam coater, Corona Treater and 30-inch web unwind and rewind modules integrated into the eBeam curing system base frame. The system can also be customized to include digital embellishing equipment.
EBeam coatings and flexible packaging films will also be available through the CatPak™ System to complete the full flex-pack printing and finishing solution.
Using S-OneLP’s expertise and knowledge of films and eBeam coatings, we can help train your operators on materials, processes and troubleshooting techniques, while helping to qualify the performance of the equipment and get you up and running! For more information, call us at 941.256.7900